Elliot Lake, Blind River, North Shore
Royal LePAge Mid North Realty,Brokerage
Welcome to Elliot Lake “Helping You Is What We Do”.
Royal LePage is proud of its outstanding agents that produce outstanding results. Dating back to 1913 Royal LePage is 100% Canadian Owned and is the largest national real estate company. Royal LePage has over 90 years of experience selling real estate in Canada.
Welcome to Elliot Lake check out all the properties in Elliot Lake, Blind River and the North Shore, and enjoy your visit.
- Elliot Lake – 20 minutes from the north shore of Lake Huron
- Great retirement community with nursing homes, assisted living and modern hospital
- Elliot Lake – population 10,000 with medical professionals, doctors, dentists, optometrists, chiropractors, massage therapists, and physiotherapists.
- Elliot Lake Real Estate – Royal LePage Mid North Realty is one of the largest local office`s selling real estate.
- Stay at Hampton Inn in Elliot Lake- and visit the Stone Ridge 18 hole championship golf course.
- Visit Elliot Lake Ontario, Blind River and the North Shore and check out waterfront homes,elliot lake ontario real estate, Canada real estate, Royal LePage Mid North Realty, and Elliot lake retirement living.
- The Royal LePage Shelter Foundation is Canada’s largest public foundation dedicated to funding woman’s shelters and violence and education programs.
- Royal LePage Real Estate Agents, donate a portion of their commission to help bring hope and shelter to those who need it most.
- Elliot Lake 2 hours east of Sault Ste. Marie and 1.5 hours West of Sudbury is a great retirement community
- Email Cora Shields at
For information on, Elliot Lake, Real Estate, Realty, Algoma, Blind River, North Shore, Buy and Sell Homes, elliot lake real estate, elliot lake realty, home, buy, sell, northern ontario, algoma, spanish, serpent river, blind river, canada real estate,elliot lake ontario,ontario real estate,houses for sale in canada,making money,royal lepage,retirement livng,house for sale in elliot lake,elliot lake real estate waterfront,elliot lake waterfront homes for sale,royal lepage, remax elliot lake, sutton group, Elliot lake, retirement living, assisted living, nursing homes, and she can check, mls.ca for information as well.
- For further information on Elliot Lake Ontario and North Shore area and links to real estate visit Cora’s website’s and blogs listings below or email her above.
- Elliot Lake, “The Jewel in the Wilderness” were fishing, hiking, boating, kayaking, canoeing, and the quietness of the beautiful sunsets on shimmering water create peace, that’s Elliot Lake.
- Interested in the arts, Elliot Lake is the place to be, here you can enjoy, local theatre, fine arts, music, dance or just hang out at the local legion or renaissance centre.
- If exercise is a must, then enjoy the diversity of Elliot Lake, which includes, tennis, curling, golf, and fitness downhill skiing and cross country trails.
- Remember in Elliot Lake and the North Shore you can find Canadian real estate, lake houses, lake homes, Elliot lake retirement living, Elliot lake hotel, Hampton, inn, assistant living, nursing homes, real estate, and to help check with your local realtor.com.
- Remember Royal LePage has over 14,000 realtors in more than 600 locations across Canada. So choose Royal LePage for all your real estate needs.
- Retire in Elliot Lake, a place of adventure where pristine natural landscapes, beautiful serene lakes and wilderness peace are combined to create a community, you can dream of living in, "A Jewel in The Wilderness”.
- Elliot Lake is a modern community of over 10,000 people, and is the fifth largest centre in Northern Ontario. It features affordable housing and waterfront properties with an unmatched natural environment, a perfect lifestyle for those seeking leisure and relaxation. If you are looking to retire or purchase real estate in a community that provides affordable housing along with most of the amenities of a larger center including a modern health care centre and hospital with excellent medical care, consider Elliot Lake as an option.